Tuesday, February 23, 2010

All in One

Hey everyone,

so this is everything in one post lol.

I found out about disney college program from a my friend Ruth who had a cousin Brenna did the program a few years ago!! Disney's web site was a world of help and knowledge after i made my decision to apply in the program. Online also has a TON of information and that was the best to read what other people thought of going to the program . One thing i have learned this far is that its a BIG OLD WAITING GAME!!

So January 22 was the day the E- presentation went up!! My dad was visiting and i was dropping him off at the airport and when i was waiting to get back on the metro and i check to see if they were up and there it was and i was 30min a way from home OY!! so after the longest metro ride EVER!! i got my computer and watched the presentation and if i thought i was excited to go before now i was dying!!! After you watch the presentation then its time for the web base interview witch you either pass or fail .... scary really.. so thats where my parents came in :) they helped me do it and i passed ! thank god . and now i was invited to have a phone interview !!!


January 25
After passing my online stuff i called and got an interview for the 25 . I did a lot of reading online and had answers ready for question i thought they might ask . Sadly i dont have as much to tell you about the interview because i was so nervous .. but it went well and mom apparently listened in on the other side of the door haha they called right on time !! so then i had to wait and if it wasnt for the Disney College Program Facebook Group i think i would have died !!

and i waited and waited and got crankier and crankier ... and it sucked cuz we got snowed in ...

February 13

THE MOST AMAZING SATURDAY IN THE WORLD!! to be honest i was losing hope and didnt think it would ever come :( but there it was i was offered a role in Merchandise and im so happy !!

a few days latter i got my Purple Folder <3

I also found Becca and Becky my future room mate !! they are so sweet! the glories of Facebook :)

well that was a LOT !!

Have a Magical Day

3 comments:

  1. your picture is adorable!! and that alice pic has been the background of my computer for the past two months ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i know my name says cj but it's actually me - rynna.

    ReplyDelete