Thursday, February 25, 2010

Language Pins


Hey guys ,

so i wanted to tell you that i have decided to get a Language pin when i go down to FL!! For Sign Language !! Im really excited and i know that there are others in the FB group that are going to do it for ASL to! so i would have someone to practice with before i have to go take my test :)

So to clarify a Language Pin at Disney just means you get a cool pin with a flag for the country your language is from or for ASL you get Mickey hands :) and they go on you name tag to let guest know you can speak this language!!

so what do i have to do to pass this ??? i have to really WORK on my sign ... and my receptive skill... I FaceBooked my ASL teacher from HS but i need to call her and ask her what she think is the best way to do this and i need to look into signs that are spastic to FL because every state has its own signs .. its like an accent ..

So why do i want to do this?? well i love sign and i miss it a LOT and it would tell me that im actually good at it and that im good enough to communicate with Deaf people !

so now i have to stick to it and study up :)

well thats all for now

Have a Magical Day

2 comments:

  1. hi Danielle, I just found your blog and I love it already! I'm doing the CP too - Attractions Fall 2010! :)

    Just wanted to say I think this is a great idea! Learning ASL is at the top of my must-do list for life. Good luck on the test!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thank you Jillian, Im excited to brush up on some ASL!! and to use it in Disney :) Congrats on getting into CP! im so excited i cant wait!

    ReplyDelete