Tuesday, April 27, 2010

26 daysssss


HELLLOOOOOOOOOOO

well i have some exciting news ! wanna hear it???? are you ready??? I HAVE LESS THAN A MONTH TILL DISNEY!! i cant believe how fast its coming up. I thought waiting to get accepted was hard and then i thought waiting till my arrival date was hard well its not as hard as the next 26 days is going to be. Thats right i have 26 days till i get on a plane and make the happiest place on earth my home! On top of that i aced my Dance paper and my math test today and i tell you this cuz to be honest im very impressed with myself cuz i have totally checked out . All i can think about is Disney and how much fun its going to be and i keep wondering where im going to work and how my days are going to be like when i get there ! I keep thinking of things i have never done before and how much fun it will be to do them once i get there ! Like i have never had a Dole Whip and i know its crazy that i have never had one but keep in mind i have only ever been to Walt Disney World once and there arent every popular in DisneyLand or maybe its just me ... So i have started to pack and well .. hmm its going to be an... adventure ? yes i think thats the word for it . If you know me im such and over packer i have to have everything and its worse cuz i need to bring more than just clothes and shoes i need my Fan and my bedding. Im sure everyone whos packed for College is thinking been there done that well i havent so this well be such an experience. And i got two e-mails from disney today about the look and about classes and i got a call on saturday form a very excited CM who just wanted to remind me of my arrival date :) ... Well thats it for now . I CANT WAITTTTT its going to come up so fast! keep an eye out for another vlog ( prolly on packing) and have a MAGICAL DAY!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay yay yay I'm so excited for you!! I hope you don't get TOO busy to keep posting though. I'm sure you'll be having way too much fun to keep blogging so much but I've love love love to hear all about your experiences down there!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thanks Molly! im going to do my best to keep up with my blog at least not so sure about my vlog haha !

    ReplyDelete