Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Are we there yet???

Hey Everyone!

I hope your week has been going well. On monday it marked one month for those who are going down on 19th! and im not going to lie i got jealous even tho im only going down like a week later and my one month mark is on saturday ! Im not sure if i told you all this yet but i got my Disney shirt !! i love it :) im someone who loves having shirts for stuff so this is a win . So i have seriously started to think about packing more and its very overwhelming . i have a list kinda of but its still not really final. I know i have a few things that i have to bring that are a little different than most people. 1) is my panini maker b/c its awesome! 2) my fan b/c i love the sound it makes when i sleep. 3) my random selection of cups . yess i know random but thos are things on my dont not forget list. so im sorry life is slow in the disney aspect right now. but i did go see Nicole for the weekend and it was so fun!!! we did some Vlogging and i would post them here but my layout cuts my video off so i will post my channel link here and i would love for you all to watch!!


Have a Magical day

http://www.youtube.com/user/Danielleanderson91

No comments:

Post a Comment