Wednesday, May 19, 2010

my brain is all jumbled right now ...


ok y'all i know its wednesday and i know im suppose to post on tuesday but im not even sure if this really makes a difference to any one but me , so moving on . So lets just talk some more about packing .. i know lets just talk more about the worst topic ever ... well i mean there is worse but right now i just want to snap my fingers like Mary Poppins or wave around a wand like merlin and have it done .. sadly im not practically perfect in every way or a wizard ... OMG lets actually talk about WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER! how freakin cool does that look??? im such a big Harry Potter nerd i love it :D im so excited to go and see the shops cuz its looks just like the set y'all the legit set and i think that is magical ! and im soooooo excited for the castle because you can go in to it and they have paitins that talk and now i just kinda wanna live there because as cool as being a princess sounds i think being a witch would be way cooler and less of a job but you dont get a crown .. oh well i can totally handle that. ok well that was enough ADD for now .. so back on track .. packing right ok so i just wish i was driving so i could put all my stuff in the car and not have to leave stuff be hind or pay SO MUCH money to the Air-Tran witch let me tell you has gotten TO much of my money . Any way its hard for me to no over pack .... BUT im so excited i cant wait today is the 19th and that means the first wave of CPers are checked in and starting there adventure and im not going to lie im totally jealous but at the same time im not . i know your all like WHAT YOR NOT ? well im not cuz im sad . If there is any thing i hate more then packing its saying goodbye and having to leave my family and my sisters ! whos going to feed me ? or watch Glee with me ? or more importantly the same Glee 50000000 times with me or put on an impromptu dance performance during dinner. I know these are all things im gong to miss a lot and dont get me wrong im ready to go and to have an adventure but i know its going to be hard to be aways from them. Its been something i havent really let myself think about cuz it totally would make me sad and now that i have like 4 days left here im sad and excited and stressed all at the same time . well yea so now that i totally depressed myself im going to leave you all with a video witch im sure all the CPers are all felling the same way right now ! (not depressed but the same way as the people in the video ...)




See ya real soon :D

1 comment: