Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Packing ... kinda ?




Hey everyoneeeee

so its getting so close i cant wait! i have 12 more days till i leave and 13 till i check in :) this picture i posted at the top of the blog made me so happy when i saw it i love the colors and the castle ! ok any who last night i got to video chat with one of my soon to be roomies and i talked with another one on the phone for some time and it made me so happy :D i love them and i feel so thankful to have them . I have kinda started packing and its very over whelming . I have so many things i want to bring and not enough room ! it doesnt help that im flying and the minute you go over 50 pounds the airlines want to clean you our of your life savings ! But it will work out and i guess i will just have to replace whatever i dont bring !

If the amazing people and the excitement to work at disney want reason enough for me to want to leave now the current weather would be. I dont know about you guys but the fact that im wearing jeans and jackets out makes me want to leave for sunny FL now!!


So here are some picture of my packing process ... its well a process ... i have since cut down some of this stuff but it needs another round of cutting stuff out.. Im not sure if i have all ready shared this will you all but Hi im Danielle and im an over packer.. at least i know it :)






yea ... and thats just my clothes and shoes not even the other stuff i wanna bring hahahaha ..

And i have one last picture to share with you all and this was my lovely breakfast on saturday from my mama :)



Have a Magical Day

1 comment:

  1. I'm afraid I'm going to have the same problem.
    :( Maybe I'll be able to ship some stuff...

    ReplyDelete