Tuesday, March 2, 2010


Hey All ,

so i know i posted yesterday but then i got to thinking , What is going to keep me busy till Disney?? then i hit me i own like a TON of Disney movies why not watch them???? so this is my challenge to myself and to you if you want to join, watch a Disney movie a day till you get down to FL.. i had a little trouble sticking to all movies so i stretched a bit and will be watching some Little Einsteins with my sister Lilli but its all for the cause of keeping me entertained ... i will list the movies/show ( on dvd) that i have watched every time i update.... im going to watch the movies from the date they were released on DVD i know its random but this challenge is to ..


Movies Watched

~Alice in Wonderland

~Meet The Robinson


Have a Magical Day

No comments:

Post a Comment