Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"Sha-la-la-la-la-la My, oh, my ..."




Its Tuesday and that means it Blog time

So i just got back from South Carolina and it was a BLAST! Us Airways and I are no longer friends but thats another story . Im just happy i will not be flying down to FL with them .

Whats new in CP world you ask ? um for me not much other than some kind person decided to take on the task of making and ordering T-shirts, Tanks and Hoodies ! im very impressed. My room mates and i are going to look for one more person to live with us . There is only 3 of us and we want to live with 6 but we dont want to get down there with 6 and then have them split us all up! Oh I know what I wanted to share with you all , When i was at College of Charleston in SC i got a chance to met there Campus Rep (shes a friends of my friend) and we chatted for a bit and this is what she said that if you want to live with some one you all hold hand walk up together and tell them we want whatever complex you want and how many rooms! she was really nice and fun to talk to! she gave me her number and told me to call her if i had questions! I also have another Disney contact that i need to get a hold of ! she did the program a few times so any good question i should ask her?? leave me a comment ! I also did some shopping in Charleston and got some good stuff but i just heard that Target has some good stuff so i need to hit them up !


Umm so yea i think thats about it . I need to start packing not for Disney as much as i need to pack stuff i wont need in boxes .. yea so thats an update for ya all .. Im going to watch the Little Mermaid and so math HW...


Movies Watched
Meet the Robinson's
Alice in Wonderland
Parent Trap
Monters Inc
Lilo and Stich
Princess Dairies
Alice in Wonderland ( 2010)
Finding Nemo
Aladdin
Peter Pan
Hercules
Tinkerbell 1
Tinkerbell 2
Sword in the stone
Little Mermaid

Have a Magical Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment