Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"Honey wheres my Super suit?!?!"



HELLO EVERYONE,

I hope your week is going good. Mine is well busy i have two friends here from home and its so fun they have been dragging me all over the city witch is great cuz tomorrow is APRIL i cant believe i have only 2 months to go thats blows my mind.. So whats new in the world of a CP? um T-Shirts i ordered mine and im supper excited about it! Nicole and i are talking about making our own cause we are awesome like that (and we say own we mean like fabric markers and tie dye) oh and Tokbox last friday was sooo much fun! we ended up with 3 alumni in there and i got some questions answered and heard some good stories ! i just love talking with everyone it makes me even more excited!!!

so a question is it me or does everyone else see disney everywhere???? cuz talking around the city im seen so much disney merch and yesterday i totally found a hidden Mickey on an Office Max truck! it was nuts.


oh i found my traditions dress :) sooo happy :) now i need shoes.... so thats kind of that not a lot going on i got my luggage it was a week of good finds i guess .

Movies Watched
Meet the Robinson's
Alice in Wonderland
Parent Trap
Monters Inc
Lilo and Stich
Princess Dairies
Alice in Wonderland ( 2010)
Finding Nemo
Aladdin
Peter Pan
Hercules
Tinkerbell 1
Tinkerbell 2
Sword in the stone
Little Mermaid
mulan
Wall-E
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Jonas Brothers-live in concert
Ratatouille
Incredibles




Have a Magical Day

No comments:

Post a Comment