Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Movies, Movies, and More Movies

Hey Guys,

so not a lot going on here. Finally the first nice day in a LONG time. I get to go see my Bestie (Jackie) in about 8 days and im sooooooo excited ! we are going to have a lot of fun an im going to try and shop for nice outfits to wear at Disney ! right after i come back a have 2 other friends (Matt and Caitlin) coming to visit me for there SB and we are going to tour the White House ! Its going to be so fun. This is really all thats getting me through March. Sad news Becky cant room with us anymore because shes needs to pick a different arrival date but its ok cuz we are still going to hang out a lot when she get down there! Im also watching a Disney Movie a day :) its going well i only missed one day so i think this shows that i have to much time on my hands but hey its all good ...

so i thought i shall let you all what i have watched

I started off with Alice in Wonderland the 50's one and its one of my favorites i love the colors and just everything about it :) its one of thos movie i didnt like till i was older but it makes me smile


“ New Cup, New Cup Move Down Move Down!”

I watched Meet The Robinson next and honestly this movie makes me laugh all the time. its so funny and i find something different every time i watch it . I love the idea of family of how family is all different :) its such a sweet story





" why is the spaceship an acorn ?"
" i didnt have time to sculpt EVERYTHING!"

Parent Trap
This is a movie i havent watched in a long time , mostly cuz i dont care for lindsay lohan that much but this is really a classy movie . I love the dance that that Annie and her butler Martin do ! and i think this movie was pretty cool when it came out because they used one girl for two. I still remember seeing the Disney behind the scenes thing when they showed her acting with herself.. poor lindsay i wish she had it all together... anywho off the topic. so in the end i enjoyed watching it again :)



" Hello Pet, you can call me Aunt Vicky " ahahha best line

Princess Dairies

Oh all i have to say is Ann Hathaway! she is so wonderful i love seeing her in this awkward role because i just saw the new Alice and she really has come a long way . I love how she is so personable in her roles and in this movie you just want to be her best friend ! i cant wait to watch the next one!



"Strange town, San Francisco. When I purchased the pumps, they asked if I wanted them wrapped or if I was going to wear them. "

Monsters Inc

Um pretty much this movie is the BEST! i hear they are making another one and im not sure how i feel about that, but anywho i love this movie there are so many funny lines and Boo ( whos name is Mary) reminds me of my little sister !



"dont panic, dont panic!"
" DONT TELL ME NOT TO PANIC"

" So I said, "If you talk to me like that again, we're through."
"Oh! What did she say? "
"You know my mom. She sent me to my room" ( i could keep going ....)


Lilo and Stich

I honestly this this movie is underrated . its so cute and its reminds me of being in Maui with family :) i wish they hadnt turned it into a show but hey it didnt really do any damage ... so whatever



"His destructive programming is taking effect. He will be irresistibly drawn to large cities, where he will back up sewers, reverse street signs, and steal everyone's left shoe. "

Alice in Wonderland the 2010 one .. i pretty much posted about that in my last one... but i loved it! i thought Jonny Depp was amazing and the rest of the cast was very good as well .. .





"I love a warm pig belly for my aching feet"

Ok wow thats a lot haha .


Have a Magical Day

1 comment: